The Allied Pumps’ Mining Series Fire Pumps (Pumpsets) are specifically designed and manufactured to cater for the stringent requirements of mining companies for reliable fire hydrant and sprinkler protection systems.
Available in diesel and electric drive configurations, assembled on a common fabricated base with pipework manifolds, valves control and accessories – these fire pumpsets are a fully automated complete turnkey package.
The Fire Pumpset Systems are engineered and fabricated in strict adherence to relevant fire codes, mining specifications and Australian Standards.
- Complete turnkey package
- Application specific – Allied Pumps engineers a fire pump solution to the actual site needs and special requirements
- Rugged heavy duty construction
- Advanced OH&S features for compliance
- Up-specification of major components including; diesel engine, base frame, electric motor, control gear, switchgear, pipework, valves and surface protection
- Compliant with mining company standards
- QA and testing documentation
- Full in-house manufacturing facilities
- Progress inspection and witness testing available
- Remote on-site commissioning
- Follow up service and product backup
- Hose reel pressure systems
- Automatic tank fill diaphragm valves
- Remote start panels
- Remote alarms
- Sectional Panel Fire Water Storage Tanks
- Water supply systems
- Hydrant flow/pressure test units
- High pressure test units