Allied Pumps advanced treatment and reuse systems utilise state-of-the-art components and come pre-assembled into a synchronized package, capable of on-going, reliable water supply solutions.
Capable of treating and re-using water from a variety of sources, Allied Pumps’ treatment packages are engineered to provide cost effective solutions for reliable water supply.
Treatment systems, incorporating pumps and associated control systems, are utilized in the following applications:
- Potable water supply
- Food processing
- Remote area facilities
- Communal kitchens and laundries
- Public facilities
- Wineries, creameries and tourist resorts
Treatment principles include:
- Mechanical Separation
- Water Conditioning
- Reverse Osmosis
- Chemical Filtration
- Ultraviolet Treatment
- Sanitisation Dosing Systems
Allied Pumps offers a range of Clear Water Treatment and Water Reuse Systems including:
- Cleartec Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Cleartec Sediment Bag Filters
- Cleartec Ultraviolet (UV) Systems
- Cleartec Water Treatment Systems
- Rainwater Reuse Systems
Containerised solutions including cyclone rated options are available.