The Tsurumi residue dewatering pumps LSC series pumps down to a 1mm minimum level.
The LSC is a portable, single-phase residue dewatering pump. Tsurumi’s unique sealing device makes the pump capable of pumping down to floor level. The rubber-lined base plate prevents scratching to floor surface.
The multi-directional discharge port prevents folding or bending of the discharge hose.
- Discharge port 25mm (hose tail, optional BSP fitting)
- Top discharge – slimline design enables pump to be used in narrow locations
- Semi vortex impeller (urethane rubber)
- Single phase, 2 pole motor, 0.48kW
- Check valves prevent back flow
- Flow through design cools pump at low water levels
- Rubber lined base plate
- Minimum water level of 1mm – unique to Tsurumi
- Oil resistant cable
- Complete drainage of flat surfaces
- Rooftops, parking lots, utility pits, basements, plant maintenance, pools