Tsurumi LB series dewatering pumps are compact, single-phase submersible pumps. The slim design enables them to fit in an 8″ casing. The semi-vortex impeller maintains the pump performance even if it wears. The discharge port can be set vertically or horizontally to minimise folding or bending of the connected base.
The automatic model has a level control electrode with a timer function that eliminates excessive activation caused by rough water.
- 3 year warranty
- Discharge port 50mm with hose tail or New BSP fitting
- Top discharge – slim line design means pump can fit into a 200mm pipe
- Semi-vortex /open type impeller (urethane rubber)
- Single phase, 240v, 50Hz, 2 pole motors from 0.48 to 1.5kW
- Multidirectional hose coupling
- Flow through design cools pump
- Oil resistant cable
- Anti-wicking cable entry
- SIC mech seal – 5 times higher corrosion, wear & heat resistance than tungsten carbide
- Mech seals protected in oil chamber with patented oil lifter
- Thermal motor protection
- V-ring protector for mech seal