Allied Pumps extensive range of above and below ground liquid storage tanks have been specifically manufactured and tested for fire, urban, agricultural and industrial applications. Allied Pumps storage tanks offer a cost effective, high quality solution and can be engineered to suit your requirements.
Covering a range of sizes from 10kL, Allied Pumps storage tanks are available in various size configurations and Australian standards compliant. A variety of associated components such as anti-vortex suction assemblies, tank fill valves, inlets, outlets, hatches, ladders and fittings are offered as appropriate to complete the package.
All of our water storage tanks are independently Engineer Certified and manufactured to the Australian Standards listed below:
- AS2304-2011 Water storage tanks for fire protection systems
- AS1657-2013 Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, construction and installation
- AS4100 Steel structures
- AS4600 Cold form steel structure
- AS1170.4 Earthquake loads
- AS1170.2 Wind loads
- AS/NZS4020 Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
- AS2239 Galvanic (sacrificial) anodes for cathodic protection
- AS2419.1 Raw hydrant (tanks)
- AS1170.1 Live and dead loads
- AS2118 Raw sprinkler systems
Allied Pumps can supply:
- Above Ground Water Storage Tanks – Polyethylene
- Below Ground Water Storage Tanks – Polyethylene
- Below Ground Storage Tanks – Fibreglass
- Circular & Rectangular Metal Liner Storage Tanks
- Insitu Tank Liner System
- Premier Rectangular GRP Sectional Panel Tanks
- Rectangular GRP Sectional Panel Tanks
- Water storage tanks (potable water, non-potable water, raw water, fire water tanks) including steel water storage tanks
Allied Water Storage Tanks can store other liquids as required.